These are my shoesThe other day I came to a shop to buy a new shoes and I saw these shoes
good, I´m liying, I went to buy these shoes. They are very nice for my foot,
very beautiful, they are the yellow.
But I want then everything, blue, pink...
But my mother always looks her pocket and later she looks me as telling me, no!!!
and she tells me guru or converse, and I anwser:guru, but it more expensive
But they are very beautiful(guru clothes and converse shoes!!!!)


7 comentarios:
Irene, i think that your english is an "Albacete´s spanglish"...
jejejejeje
Irene, melon water girl!!!!
jjejejejeje
salu2
juanjo
I haven´t seen a sillier person like you.ajajjaja
My inglish isn´t from albacete!!!!
water malon
No e entendido ni papa menos ingles y mas castellano k lo entiende todo el mundo,Pero esas playeras son mu bonitas. Haber cuando me aces la penana y el pedestal!!!
Irene, I must desagree with Juanjo, because I think your english is quite good for your age. So, you bought those yellow shoes??? I can't believe it, I feel yellow pretty dreadful, but if you like it....
Well I'll post in my blogger today, with a nice photo with all the China presents...
bye
one more question, Sergiño really exists??? Or is Juanjo (another time) faking someone???
He doesn't understand english, but he has to be carefull with his spanish, because it's pretty bad.....
Sergiño, this is not a chat!!!
You must write your comments it with all the letters
By the way, they fit me very well, or they suit me very well.
I think you should come to Madrid instead of staying in Valbu....
Have you already confess about the "brazo gitano issue"?
Publicar un comentario